Vintage Sears Garden Tractors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Christmas

Go down

Merry Christmas Empty Merry Christmas

Post  Admin December 24th 2012, 11:30 am

Merry Christmas to all!

Happy Holidays to those who don't celebrate Christmas!

Thanks for participating in this forum. I appreciate all of your input, either by questions, answers or comments.

It is heartwarming to know that I am able to provide information to interested parties via the Vintage Sears Garden Tractors site (VSGT). I hope to add more information to the home site as time goes on. If anyone wishes to contribute an article relating to Sears Tractors, I will add it to the site....with proper credit to the author of course. Of particular interest to me are articles, or even just tips, on how to fix, repair, or improve the tractors. My site and others already cover model identification, manuals, and other relevant material, so what I am interested in more or less is "how you did it" to the tractor. If you have photos of a particular procedure, I can use that along with some brief explanation.

I started VSGT in 2000 with the intent of making it a reference site that all could use for tractor repair and restoration. Throughout the years I have contributed untold hours and resources to produce VSGT and keep it going. I do this as a labor of love for the old machines and to share what I have and/or know with others. My dedication to the site hasn't lessened at all; however the time I am able to devote to adding new material seems to get less all the time. Although I am pulled many different directions these days, I still have in mind my original vision of a mega-site for Sears tractors. I always strive to increase the amount of information on this site, so please feel free to contribute. My contact information is listed below:

sware56920@yahoo.com

Be safe.

Thanks again,
Spence
Vintage Sears Garden Tractors
http://vintagesearsgardentractors.com/

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-05-12

https://vsgt.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down