Vintage Sears Garden Tractors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need motor mounts for vintage Sears Garden Tractor

3 posters

Go down

Need motor mounts for vintage Sears Garden Tractor Empty Need motor mounts for vintage Sears Garden Tractor

Post  wilburn cox July 25th 2016, 5:50 pm

I have a Sears Varidrive GT 16 Garden tractor which I purchased new in 1980 I think. Model # 917.257090. It has a 16 HP Tecunseh engine on it which I over hauled years ago and is still running great. I have other mowers so recently removed the mower deck and intend to use the tractor as a utility tractor to run my spray rig from and tow small utility trailer around our 4 acres. I located this forum on the internet and hope someone might be able to help me.
The motor mounts are shot and I have been unable to locate new ones anywhere. Sorry, I have no way of posting pics. My age is 75 and still trying to go strong.
Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Red Cox
Stephenville TX

wilburn cox

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2016-07-24

Back to top Go down

Need motor mounts for vintage Sears Garden Tractor Empty Re: Need motor mounts for vintage Sears Garden Tractor

Post  TKW July 26th 2016, 8:47 pm

hi WC , look on ebay search sears motor mounts . i don't know anything about this model tractor or if the mounts that show up are what you are needing . good luck with your tractor , stay strong > tim

TKW

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Back to top Go down

Need motor mounts for vintage Sears Garden Tractor Empty Need motor mounts for vintage Sears Garden Tractor

Post  markjlemmon September 21st 2020, 1:32 am

Hi, This is Mark. I'm Experts to help you in the choice of your tractor Brands and all Things About tractor.

For many people, the early Suburban tractors produced by Sears were the first four-wheel garden tractors they had seen. There were many other fine garden tractors at the time, some better in certain respects, Sears had the advantage of a high profile nationwide business to gain exposure for their machines. The Sears catalog reached virtually every corner of the nation.
markjlemmon
markjlemmon

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2020-09-09

Back to top Go down

Need motor mounts for vintage Sears Garden Tractor Empty Re: Need motor mounts for vintage Sears Garden Tractor

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down