Vintage Sears Garden Tractors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Too many in the collection!

Go down

Too many in the collection! Empty Too many in the collection!

Post  Beezer September 18th 2008, 6:51 pm

Hello guys. This is my first time posting and first time on this board. I am posting this on behalf of my 91 year old Dad. He lives in Hurst Texas, and has since about 1967. When he bought his 2 1/2 acre place he made a deal to take over the previous owner's Sears tractor and I ended up mowing the place with it for a lotta years. He retired some time ago and refuses to sit idle. He's the neighborhood mower guru and has ended up with a number of Cub Cadet and Sears tractors. Between seven and ten. He tinkers with them and works on them and uses them to mow and tend his garden, but like I said he's 91 years old. He has a few worthy of restoration should someone be so inclined. He just doesn't have the ambition to really give them all the care and attention they need. He would like to find a few people who may want to take them on as a project, either for free or a very small cost. I can provide pictures and an accurate description. It would be a pick up only transaction from Hurst Texas, 76034. My email is jackschitt@prodigy.net Tom Arnold

Beezer

Back to top Go down

Too many in the collection! Empty tractors

Post  hdmcguy February 23rd 2009, 8:26 am

what do you have in the sears line my e mail hdmcguy@yahoo.com

hdmcguy

Back to top Go down