Vintage Sears Garden Tractors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations Spence.

2 posters

Go down

Congratulations Spence. Empty Congratulations Spence.

Post  Roger Nelson June 2nd 2008, 7:43 pm

Now that the old Sears Tractor Club on Yahoo has died I was wondering where the faithful would gather. Congrats on stepping off the dock to see just how deep the waters are. Very Happy

I've been pretty inactive as far as posting goes for quite a few years now but my old Sears just keeps on a-running. I have an assortment of manuals and such accumulated over the years, a new scanner and if you would like to include something like that I offer what I have. One of my favorites is a picture/advertisement taken from the late 60's showing a full line of tractors complete with the full line of available attachments. I used it as 'wallpaper' for years until we found a picture of a favorite campsite on Lake Superior that replaced it.

Don't know how much flexibility you have in this type of thing with the provider but it would be fun if the profiles could include maybe a picture or two and a list of tractors and attachments owned.

We look forward to visiting and wish you success.

Roger
1967 Sears HydroTrac 917.25400
Roger Nelson
Roger Nelson

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Congratulations Spence. Empty Re: Congratulations Spence.

Post  spence June 3rd 2008, 8:55 pm

Hi Roger,

Thanks for the compliments regarding the board. Actually, the Sears Garden Tractor Group is active and well on Yahoo. Joe had some frustrating moments recently and decided to trim down his workload a little in the moderation/ownership areas to keep his sanity.

I know the Sears advertisement you are speaking about. I have a copy of that somewhere. Oh, how I wish I had those tractors and attachments!

Take care,
Spence

spence
Admin

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum