Vintage Sears Garden Tractors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

contact us

2 posters

Go down

contact us Empty contact us

Post  jwilli August 27th 2008, 5:47 am

I searched and searched, but could not find any "Contact Us" info on the site. (maybe it is just me not seeing it) I was looking because you have a survey about the kind of Sears tractor that one owns. I could not make it accept more than one tractor. I have about 10, and was going to list them all, some being Suburbans and some Customs.
In one place you state to let you know if any links are broken. I did not find any broken links, but I did not see a way to let you know if I had seen them.

Just suggestions.

Great site, thanks,
John[b]

jwilli

Back to top Go down

contact us Empty Re: contact us

Post  Admin August 30th 2008, 11:20 am

Yep, that looks kind of silly to suggest that one would email me, but for me not to provide an address.

Seems as if I overwrote the "E-Mail Me" text when I completed one of the updates to the site.

I'll be sure to correct that when I have the site open for updates again. Thanks for bringing that to my attention, and also thanks for the compliment!

Spence

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-05-12

https://vsgt.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  66custom6 October 19th 2008, 6:04 pm

I like this since its similar to the many car.truck and motorcycle forums I frequent. Jeff

66custom6

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum