Vintage Sears Garden Tractors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you!

2 posters

Go down

Thank you! Empty Thank you!

Post  spence January 24th 2009, 9:11 am

Once again I must say how much I appreciate those who are involved in this hobby. Time and time again I have been pleased to see how individuals who will go out of their way to help others who have needs or simply to answer their questions.

As many of you may know, I recently purchased a home after having lived in an apartment for several years. I put some ads on various places that expressed my desire to purchase a tractor and accessories now that I again have the room to play. Very Happy

I am happy to write that the response to that ad was very impressive. I now have two tractors, two mower decks, two dozer blades, and enough spare parts to build half a tractor from the ground up. WOW! The majority of the stuff was given to me by others who know that it would go to a good home.

As a matter of fact, just last night I was on the phone with a man who said he will give me a 3 point hitch and moldboard plow.

Generosity and kindness are hard to come by in this day and age. It is so encouraging to participate in a hobby that has so many individuals who are so willing to help out others.

Thanks!

Spence
(Site Owner)

spence
Admin

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

Thank you! Empty No, Thank You!

Post  Classic_Sears_10XL's July 26th 2010, 4:49 pm

Thanks to you for making/owning the site for all of us Sears tractor lovers. Its a great site and the best one out there. Good Job!

Gage
Classic_Sears_10XL's
Classic_Sears_10XL's

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum