Vintage Sears Garden Tractors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SS14 question (same as in the attachment section)

3 posters

Go down

SS14 question (same as in the attachment section) Empty SS14 question (same as in the attachment section)

Post  Croth July 12th 2015, 10:21 pm

Hello. Thanks for the great forum! I have learned a lot! Well i obtained a Sears SS14 tractor which i cant seem to find a lot of info on. The tractor is in great running condition. I currently have the single disc attachment and the foot plow attachment. I plan on selling both of these as i have no need for them. I am in need of either the snow blower attachment or the snow Plow. I found a plow for sale locally and it is part number 917 251381. Can anyone verify that it will fit my SS14? Thanks so much!
Chris. Croth1972@gmail.com

Croth

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2015-07-12

Back to top Go down

SS14 question (same as in the attachment section) Empty Re: SS14 question (same as in the attachment section)

Post  Croth July 12th 2015, 10:25 pm

Also, would snow blower attachmwnt 917 251350 fit the SS14?
Thanks!

Croth

Registration date : 2015-07-12

Back to top Go down

SS14 question (same as in the attachment section) Empty SS14

Post  bcedrone July 21st 2015, 10:25 am

Hello Chris,
I believe that the SS14 was only made 1 or 2 years. I have one also; 1971. All the Suburban 12 attachments fit the SS14.
-Brand

bcedrone

Registration date : 2014-11-13

Back to top Go down

SS14 question (same as in the attachment section) Empty Snowblower for sale

Post  Virginia SS September 25th 2015, 12:06 am

Chris,

I have a snowblower that I am just about to list for sale. Not sure where you are located. I am in central Virginia.
I picked this up earlier this year. I don't think it saw much use. The fellow kept it indoors.
Let me know if your are interested.

best,
Sean

Virginia SS

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2015-01-20

Back to top Go down

SS14 question (same as in the attachment section) Empty Re: SS14 question (same as in the attachment section)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down