Vintage Sears Garden Tractors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Craftsman 131.96712 Parts....

Go down

Craftsman 131.96712 Parts.... Empty Craftsman 131.96712 Parts....

Post  55utilitysedan January 18th 2010, 11:46 am

Hi, I picked up this old lawn tractor this past summer. It came with a nice aluminum deck, and snowblower (131.80372) . I got it running well and functional, I just need the PTO pulley for the crankshaft to power the tranny and mowing deck. It came with a pulley for the tranny and snowblower. The output shaft is 1" diameter, 2 5/8" long, with a 1/4" keyway. Tranny drive belt is "A" belt size while deck drive belt is "B" size. I am also missing the sheet metal belt drive guards around the engine. This site has alot of info. but I can't find any link to a machine like mine. I've been to Sears "Manage My Home" about any information regarding parts but the couple I need have been discontinued. This machine (built in 66',67' or 1968 according to Sears tech.)is built better than my old John Deere 111 (1982), just wondering if anyone has or can point me in a direction for these parts...............thanks and Happy New Year......... Very Happy
55utilitysedan
55utilitysedan

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-30

Back to top Go down