Vintage Sears Garden Tractors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Identifing Part Sears ST16 Tecumseh

3 posters

Go down

Help Identifing Part Sears ST16 Tecumseh Empty Help Identifing Part Sears ST16 Tecumseh

Post  buzzcuzz June 20th 2009, 9:32 pm

Can anyone tell what this group of parts does??? And what it is called. Also what can I ask for it or expect on ebay. I am selling several parts and some, I am unsure of value or approximate value. Appreciate your help. Thanks, Buzz
Help Identifing Part Sears ST16 Tecumseh 003-3

buzzcuzz

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Help Identifing Part Sears ST16 Tecumseh Empty Re: Help Identifing Part Sears ST16 Tecumseh

Post  TOMMY June 20th 2009, 10:29 pm

For engaging and dis-engaging the mower.Not sure if there is a technical term for it.Price really not sure,imagine would not be too much-usually the decks rusted away but that piece was always left on the tractors.
TOMMY
TOMMY

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Help Identifing Part Sears ST16 Tecumseh Empty Belt tigtener and hanger

Post  RGROTTK June 25th 2009, 4:42 pm

As per the first response this is the belt tightener for the mower and possibly other attachements.... point missed is that it is also one of four (4) deck hangers on which the deck mounts... without all four you cannot hang the deck. Value is basically if you need this part, but my point is you need all four to hang the deck.

RGROTTK

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Back to top Go down

Help Identifing Part Sears ST16 Tecumseh Empty Re: Help Identifing Part Sears ST16 Tecumseh

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down