Vintage Sears Garden Tractors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1965 Heavy Duty?????

2 posters

Go down

1965 Heavy Duty????? Empty 1965 Heavy Duty?????

Post  1965HeavyDuty July 22nd 2009, 8:18 pm

I think I have aquired a 1965 Heavy Duty rider. The drawing on this website looks just like it. The model # is 917-9331. It does not have an engine, front suspension(currently has something off another mower), deck, rear wheels, or seat assembly of any kind. I have only found two pictures of this rider on the internet...the two on this site. Is this a rare mower or just no interest in it? I think it's a really cool mower but really would love to find out some more info on it. I was actually thinking of turning it into a racer for my girls but not really sure of that anymore. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

James

1965HeavyDuty

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

1965 Heavy Duty????? Empty Re: 1965 Heavy Duty?????

Post  spence July 30th 2009, 9:56 am

With as much stuff as you say is missing from the machine, I doubt that you would be able to do a complete restoration in a reasonable amount of time. If it were me, I would make it into a racer. It sure would be unique, plus you wouldn't have to worry about putting the correct parts on it.

spence
Admin

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down