Vintage Sears Garden Tractors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOADER VALVE

Go down

LOADER VALVE Empty LOADER VALVE

Post  hellocyndy August 23rd 2009, 9:56 pm

Hi yall!

I have a Sears 70's vintage lawn tractor with a front loader......My dad bought this new from Sears.....Dad has passed on but the tractor is still goin strong...except.....we took the loader valve to be rebuilt at a hydraulic shop and they lost it. Any ideas where I can find another one....even if it needs to be rebuilt?

hellocyndy

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

LOADER VALVE Empty Sears loader valve

Post  cajuninc December 6th 2009, 9:14 am

I have one that works but probably needs to be rebuilt to work perfectly, if you still need one. It came off a sears loader.

cajuninc

Back to top Go down

LOADER VALVE Empty loader valve

Post  hellocyn December 6th 2009, 6:37 pm

Hi there!

I am more than a little interested.....I still have not been able to find one......there was a gentleman who had one but he wanted a thousand dollars.
Do you have an idea as to want you want to sell it for?

Cyndy

hellocyn

Back to top Go down

LOADER VALVE Empty Re: LOADER VALVE

Post  cajuninc December 6th 2009, 9:59 pm

I've been holding onto it for a long time now thinking I would use it somehow. Finally I've reached the point where I realize I never will. Maybe $100.00 how's that sound? I can take a picture of it and email to a regular e-mail address. I'm located in Connecticut and will ship it to any of the lower 48 states.

Paul

cajuninc

Back to top Go down

Post  hellocyn December 7th 2009, 12:59 am

Hi Paul

Would appreciate it very much if you could e-mail a picture or two. My regular e-mail address is hellocyndy@verizon.net

I live in California, but would be more than happy to purchase the valve if it is the right one. A friend gave me another one...but kind of have my heart set on having the original that my pops had! Guess I am being a little sentimental (LOL)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you

Cyndy

hellocyn

Back to top Go down

LOADER VALVE Empty suburban loader

Post  marc1959 July 27th 2010, 11:04 pm

need help with hydrolic hoses mjxed them up at valve

marc1959

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content