Vintage Sears Garden Tractors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying To Figure My Tractors Age Out

2 posters

Go down

Trying To Figure My Tractors Age Out Empty Trying To Figure My Tractors Age Out

Post  Newgulf March 18th 2012, 8:07 pm

i bought this tractor about 10 years ago from an old woman whose husband had passed away. the tractor hadnt ran in a few years and was in a barn, however the serial number and model number (i think) are hard to see because the tag has corroded. is there any other way i can figure this out? i'm down here in Texas and googled for help and going thru the pages i found a link to this forum. having grown up in the country i'm fairly familiar with tractors and such but to be completely honest with yall i didnt even know this small tractor i have was Sears Suburban.....never had heard of the suburban series. anyway yalls help in this matter will be greatly appreciated! i know i'm going to enjoy this little forum! thanks in advance! Scott

Newgulf

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Back to top Go down

Trying To Figure My Tractors Age Out Empty tractor

Post  Jeff14572003 March 18th 2012, 9:17 pm

Hi, if you can send me a picture of it i can give it a shot with any questions, jeff YouJe71@aol.com

Jeff14572003

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Back to top Go down

Trying To Figure My Tractors Age Out Empty Re: Trying To Figure My Tractors Age Out

Post  Newgulf March 18th 2012, 10:21 pm

thanks i really do appreciate that! would it be possible for me to text the pics to you? thanks for your reply and your kind offer Jeff!

Newgulf

Back to top Go down

Trying To Figure My Tractors Age Out Empty tractor

Post  Jeff14572003 March 19th 2012, 11:19 pm

Hi, email me at YouJe71@aol.com I will give you my number you can send a few to my phone ,Jeff

Jeff14572003

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-03-06

Back to top Go down

Trying To Figure My Tractors Age Out Empty Re: Trying To Figure My Tractors Age Out

Post  Newgulf March 23rd 2012, 8:31 am

thanks Jeff i sure will!

Newgulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down