Vintage Sears Garden Tractors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blades

2 posters

Go down

Blades Empty Blades

Post  Hitch June 8th 2019, 10:20 am

I have a ST16 and I need blades for my deck does anyone have a part number for them, also what is the cutting width of these mowers it has no tag on the deck.

Hitch

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Blades Empty BLADES

Post  Georgia SS June 9th 2019, 2:38 pm

HI
I WILL ASSUME THAT YOU HAVE NOT HAD THE SUBURBAN VERY LONG, IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST BLADE REPLACEMENT, THE DECK CAN BE EITHER 42" OR 48", TWO WAYS TO TELL, EITHER FEEL OR GET A FLASHLIGHT AND LOOK AT TOP OF CENTER SPINDLE PULLEY, IF THERE IS THREE BOLTS HOLDING THE TOP BELT PULLEY ON IT WILL BE 48", ANOTHER WAY TO TELL IS LOOK AT THE DECK BELT COVER ON RIGHT SIDE IF THE SMALL DOME OR ROUND KNOB THAT IS CLEARANCE FOR THE OUTER SPINDLE IS CENTER OF THE LIFT LEVER IT WILL BE 48" IF THE DOME IS SLIGHTLY TO INSIDE OF THE LIFT LEVER IT WILL BE 42" DECK, 48" BLADES 16 5/8" LONG, ROTARY $15-2690 OREGON #95-011, 42" BLADES 14 5/8" LONG ROTARY #15-1020 OREGON #95-011, HOPE YOU USE VERY BEST WHEEL BEARING GREASE IN THE DECK SPINDLES IF NOT YOU WILL NOT NEED BLADES, IN THE SOUTH WE CAN GET BLADES AT ANY FARM SUPPLY STORE, VERY PLENTIFUL, EBAY IS PRICED CRAZY, YOU GENERAL LOCATION WOULD BE GOOD.
HAVE A GOOD ONE
GEORGIA SS
JIMMY

Georgia SS

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2011-09-15

Back to top Go down

Blades Empty Blades

Post  Hitch June 9th 2019, 8:05 pm

Thanks

Hitch

Number of posts : 9