Vintage Sears Garden Tractors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posting permissions

3 posters

Go down

Posting permissions Empty Posting permissions

Post  Admin May 15th 2008, 9:10 pm

I have the board set so that you don't have to be a member in order to post a message, reply to one, or delete your own message. I did this because the other board was set up that way. Also, I know that there are some who just pass by and want to stick a comment in here or there without worrying about another name or password.

I'm not sure how this will work. If spamming becomes an issue, then all posters will have to register to use the board.

I would recommend all join as members however because there is a chatbox feature and private message feature that I have set for use only by members.

Thanks,
Spence
(Admin)

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-05-12

https://vsgt.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Posting permissions Empty I can't register?

Post  efk1970 August 28th 2008, 7:28 pm

I just found this site tonight (or so I thought?) I went to register and it says my email address has already been used as had the username I might have choosen (but not registered to my email address). How can I join? Confused in NC? Please email me with an answer if you would be so kind. Thank you...Edward

efk1970

Back to top Go down

Posting permissions Empty I can't register

Post  efk1970 August 28th 2008, 7:30 pm

Sorry I forgot to leave my email address: efk1970@yahoo.com

efk1970

Back to top Go down

Posting permissions Empty Re: Posting permissions

Post  spence August 30th 2008, 11:14 am

Sorry that you are having problems registering at https://vsgt.aforumfree.com

I checked in the member area and saw that you have registered as of 8/28/08 using the name of swampdweller.

If you are using AOL or some other service that uses dynamic IP address, you may have a problem. I speak from experience, as I use AOL on a regular basis. I have to simply use the non-AOL Explorer when I come here. AOL causes all types of problems on Forums.

I'll have to research the help posts on the software site to find a better answer. Please try to sign in again to see if the site is available to you.

Reply sent via email also.

Spence

spence
Admin

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down